The Zeus™ Nx Server is the primary element in the Zeus™ Nx Suite. It is an extremely reliable multi-platform server whose main task is to receive all the communication packets transmitted by our devices (via various channels like TCP, UDP, CSD and SMS), save them to the database and send events/occurrences to the alarm monitoring software like a conventional receiver, simulating protocols like Ademco-685, Sur-Gard MLR2-DG, Sur-Gard via TCP/IP and Radionics D6600.
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows, Linux and Mac;
- Highly-reliable TCP/UDP communication;
- Encrypted communication 128/256 bit;
- Inbuilt DDNS client;
- Remote monitoring through network using the Zeus™ Nx Monitor;
- Automatically send e-mail messages to configured recipients to report device’s occurrences;
- CSD and SMS communication through GSM/3G modem;
- Automatic database backups;
- Inbuilt Disaster Recovery tool, allowing the database restore from the Zeus™ Nx Control Center UI;
- Multilanguage user-friendly interface;
- Runs as a service;
- High-scalability, supporting the simultaneous communication with up to thousands of devices.